Developed by Mobiuspace from Shenzen, China, Snaptube represents one of the top apps for video downloading. It allows users to grab the videos in several formats, with different sizes. It supports the most important video sharing platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Whatsapp, Vimeo, and more. The app is also useful for users who are looking for ways to get their favorite songs from videos sharing platforms or social media. The video to MP3 converter function is very easy to use also for novice users.
In the following review, we will discuss the main features of Snaptube and the overall functionality of the application.
Features and functionality
On the market, there is a plethora of apps that promise you to quickly and effectively download your favorite videos and movie series from popular sites like YouTube of Vimeo. In reality, the vast majority of all these apps are just dust in the wind. Either their functionality lacks the basic principles of user-friendliness or simply they don’t deliver the features they claim. On the other hand, Snaptube is a brand-new, feature-rich application that, through an intuitively-built interface and functionality, can serve all your needs for quality and comfortability when it comes to downloading music, videos, and watching your favorite shows offline.
The main features of Snaptube:
- As mentioned before, the user interface is very friendly, with just some taps on the screen of your device, you can download your favorite videos swiftly and accurately. The menus and buttons are placed intuitively, enabling for smooth and flawless usage.
- Snaptube is a complex application, yet very user-friendly, which supports over 50 video and social media platforms. You can download from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, DailyMotion, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. Also, in case the video platform you want to use is not present on the app, you can add it within a few easy steps.
- Snaptube works with both fast and slow Internet connections. The way the app is built allows multi-format downloading – 4K, HD, or SD. With Snaptube you don’t have to worry if your connection is not fast enough for a video download or if you are on a limited data plan.
- For users who are interested in MP3 audio downloading, Snaptube is a great choice. Why? Because it allows you to download your favorite music songs directly from videos. The conversion is made by the app internally and in just a few taps you get the songs on your device to listen to, offline.
- The auto-complete function in the search bar is another great function that will make your life much easier. Similarly to how Google search works, all that you have to do is to start typing in the search box and the application will provide suggestions for your search terms. This way, you will get instant access to the videos you want to download. Such a feature is very important if, let’s say, you are searching for something that is in a foreign language that you don’t know.
- The batch downloading function allows you to grab multiple videos at once in a single one run. Very useful if you plan to download playlists or series.
- Night mode: this feature is useful if you want to use the application in dark places or at night.
- Floating player: Snaptube uses the technology picture-in-picture which allows you to play the videos independently from the app, in a floating window.
- Memory and storage requirements are low, thus Snaptube also works on older devices with limited RAM and internal storage capacity.
- User privacy: you can use Snaptube either logged in or not. Creating an account is recommended but not needed. The application is free to use and can be installed on any device which supports one of the recent Android versions.
- Security: Snaptube is certified by security providers like CM Security, McAfee, and Lookout Security.
How to use Snaptube
- Download and install the application from the official page.
- During the installation process, if you are asked whether you want to allow installing apps from unknown sources, you have to choose yes. Go to the Settings section on your phone and look for Security & Privacy. After that, go to Install unknown apps and enable it. You should now be able to install Snaptube on your device.
- Launch Snaptube on your Android device. The interface is designed intuitively, hence very easy to use.
- Start enjoying your favorite shows and videos offline. Best time’s right now!
After having used Snaptube for a couple of days, we are thoroughly satisfied with the functionality, interface, and overall features. We can recommend you to give it a try and in case you want to suggest a function, leave an opinion or make a comment, please use the form below.