Well, you are using shared hosting, until your site starts growing and receives a lot of traffic. This is the moment when things start to go wrong, the website hangs, suddenly gets offline and you think: what to do? The answer: Cheap VPS hosting! Yes, shared hosting can be good when you simply start a website or create a small website.
But if you really want to build a larger project, you need a virtual private server. But what is the best hosting provider for virtual servers today? Which are the cheapest? Which one has the best features and support? So here in this article, you can see which are the best and cheapest VPS providers in 2019.
The list of the Best Accessible VPS Hosting – Windows and Linux
Below is a list of the best cheap VPS hosting providers to buy in 2019 “reviewed and compared”, chosen by VR Zone (servers for America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Africa, and the Middle East).
- 24/7 technical support
- HDD and SSD storage
- 99.99% uptime
- Enterprise-grade Hardware using Enterprise RAID controllers
- Full SSH access
- Linux operating system (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Less than 15 minutes configuration setup
- The price starts at $6.99 per month
- Configuration: 512 – 4096 RAM
- Unlimited traffic
- Dedicated IP address
- Server locations in more than 10 countries
- Storage 15-80GB.
- Bitcoin payments accepted
Technology has gone a step further, and now we have companies offering VPS hosting services at very affordable prices. While searching for a reliable company that would provide VPS hosting services, we came across the MonoVM. The company has more than 10 data centers located all across the world.
The services offered by the company are also very reliable. In addition, when you register for the first time, you have the option to pay in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, along with the traditional payment methods.
After analyzing the characteristics of MonoVM servers, we could easily conclude that these are ones of the fastest servers worldwide. It uses the fastest Intel Xeon gold processors, which are 300% more powerful than previous generation processors. The speed of the network is also very fast when it comes to servers and the Internet. According to the evaluation of many clients, this is one of the best hosting services on the website and at an excellent price.
Other VPS cloud hosting companies use standard HDD while MonoVM servers are equipped with high rpm HDDs, SSDs and even NVME SSD. NVME SSD technology guarantees high speeds, and is also a reliable storage system. If you are looking for a suitable cloud VPS hosting service provider, you should opt for MonoVM servers. They guarantee quality services.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24/7 support; DDOS protection
- 99.99999% uptime
- Nightly backups
- Linux and Windows VPS
- Free website transfer
- Cheap VPS
- Fully managed
- Data centers located in the United States and the Netherlands
- VPS Linux pricing : start at $ 4.49 per month (unmanaged Linux) and $ 5.17 per month (fully managed Linux);
- VPS Windows : starts at $ 9.89 per month (unmanaged) and $ 7.99 per month (fully managed); There is a discount for the last plan.
- 1 core processor, 1GB of RAM and 30GB of storage.
- Up to 53% discount for new users
This is undoubtedly one of the best VPS hosting providers in the world. Founded in 2010, Hostwinds have their philosophy to bring customer satisfaction to 100%. So much so that, one of their best qualities is the excellent customer service. They offer web hosting services, cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and VPS.
Of those who offer fully managed VPS hosting, Hostwinds is undoubtedly one of the cheapest VPS providers on the market. Based on Linux / Windows and with a 99.99999% availability guarantee, it will surely be the choice of many. Remember that they still give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Well, this really indicates that your hosting services are excellent.
- 99.7% uptime
- 30-day warranty. Instant refund
- 24/7 support
- SSD disk space
- Full root access
- Cheap cloud VPS hosting
- Dedicated IP with IPV4 and IPV6
- Prices from $3.95 (month), 1GB of RAM, 20 GB of storage and 1TB of bandwidth
- Data centers in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Get up to 77% off on a 4-year subscription
Hostinger is perhaps the best-known hosting provider on this list. Founded in 2004, this is another service with years of market. According to official information, millions of users use this provider. One of Hostinger’s greatest successes in the past and present was to offer a free hosting plan forever (obviously very limited).
This was undoubtedly one of the main reasons to be known throughout the world. In the same way that they have grown, the quality of the service provided has also increased.
Like other providers known in the market, they offer a wide range of services. Shared hosting, WordPress, cloud hosting and cheap VPS hosting are some examples of Hostinger services. Perhaps the only type of hosting missing here is dedicated hosting.
The virtual servers from Hostinger count among the cheapest options. These are based on the cloud and are only offered on Linux. Their prices start at $3.95 (month) with 1 GB of RAM, 20 GB of storage space and 1,000 GB of bandwidth. That is why this provider is not only known but also offers excellent service. If you are looking for a good and affordable VPS server, Hostinger should be able to provide you with excellent service.
- Windows and Linux VPS servers
- Instant settings; Root Directory Access
- Multiple operating systems; OpenVZ or KVM
- Activity time tracking
- Virtual SSD Server; 24/7 support
- 99.9% availability guaranteed
- Hundreds of applications for your VPS
- DNS Administrator
- Start at $6.00 per month ( Linux server ), $10.00 per month ( VPS Windows )
- 1GB of RAM, 25GB of disk space.
- Data centers located in the United States.
- First-month offer for $0.01
Interserver is a company that has been in the market for about 20 years. With quality service and good support, it has won many customers over time. In the same way that time passes, this provider has also grown and today they offer some types of services such as web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers and Cloud.
With data centers located in the United States, Interserver VPS servers are offered on Linux and Windows. The infrastructure is based on the cloud. This is perhaps one of the virtual server providers that you can call “good and cheap.”
For initial plans, there is 1GB of RAM, 1 central processor, 25GB storage and 1TB of traffic. If you are looking for cheap and good VPS hosting, perhaps giving Interserver a chance could be a great idea.
- 24/7 real-time support
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Specialized in WordPress
- 100% availability guarantee
- Fully managed VPS servers
- Cloud Computing
- SSD server; Ubuntu OS
- Cheap Linux VPS hosting
- From $10.00 (month)
- Data centers in North America
- Up to 10% OFF for annual plans
With over 400,000 clients, DreamHost is another hosting provider with more than 20 years of life. Over the years it has gained a great reputation and today, Dreamhost is officially recommended by WordPress.org. The services are shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and cloud computing. Yes, we know they are good, but what about your virtual private server?
The DreamHost VPS servers are fully managed and only offered in Linux. They guarantee 100% availability, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 support. In our detailed research on this provider, we noticed that customers praise the quality of the service and the price since it starts at $10.00 (simple plan, 1GB of RAM and 30GB of storage).
Well, if you are looking for one of the best virtual servers to buy, Dreamhost is definitely recommended. Especially if you want to use WordPress because they have a strong cooperation with this CMS. Perhaps one of the best things about Dreamhost is the way they offer their VPS subscriptions (cheap and managed with excellent features). So, for those of you who are looking for a fully managed service, this provider is probably one of the most recommended.
- Free DDoS protection
- 100% SSD
- Windows or Linux VPS
- Free Migration Assistance
- 100% guaranteed availability
- Control panel: Cpanel or Plesk
- Free management; VPS Reseller
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Daily backup
- Linux VPS: start at $ 8.00 (month) 2 GB of RAM and disk space: 20 GB
- Windows VPS: start at $ 10.00 (month) 2 GB of RAM and disk space: 30 GB
- Cloud VPS: starts at $ 5.00
- Data centers in Los Angeles, Chicago, New Jersey, Dallas, Miami (United States); Amsterdam, NL (Europe)
About IO Zoom
IO Zoom was founded in 2015 and specializes in virtual servers. Their most important hosting plans are VPS in the cloud, VPS Windows / Linux servers, and WordPress hosting. As a high-performance hosting provider, you will surely find very cheap virtual servers, starting at $5.00.
Perhaps this is one of the most indicated VPS providers in this list. This is due to the simple fact that IO Zoom is a specialist in this hosting model. Certainly, their servers are among the best in the industry and, of course, due to their strong commitment to VPS, WordPress and cloud hosting.
Now, if you are looking for a WordPress VPS, you will surely have it. They have developed specific solutions for this. Your cloud VPS hosting comes with SSD and free DDoS protection. The IO Zoom data centers are located in North America and Europe.
- Activity time: 99.9%
- Control panel: Cpanel or Plesk
- Support: 24/7; Root access
- Money-back guarantee at any time
- VPS server managed and unmanaged
- SSL and free SSD
- Up to 20 times faster
- Free site migration
- VPS Linux starts at $5 (month) (unmanaged VPS) 512MB of RAM. Disk space: 20GB, 2TB of traffic.
- The data centers are located in Singapore (Asia), Amsterdam (Europe) and Arizona, Michigan (America)
- 50% discount for managed VPS
About A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting offers up to 99.9% uptime, servers up to 20 times faster. This may not be the cheapest hosting provider, but the quality of service, the stability of the servers and support are worth more than anything.
This provider offers managed and unmanaged VPS servers. You can also choose the Windows and Linux operating systems. Their prices start at $5 (Linux) for unmanaged VPS. For managed VPS hosting plans, it starts at $25.00 (Linux), $36.29 (VPS Windows). A2 Hosting also offers cloud VPS (fully customizable).